jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I got into capturing butterfly's and bees I also realized I had to use a wide angle lens because of how erratic they fly. If anyone gets a close up of one in flight it was pure luck because no one is that quick. Both of your shots look very nice, and I like how you didn't raise the exposure in #2, it looks natural in the shade and I can see all the detail. Good job!

When I got into capturing butterfly's and bees I also realized I had to use a wide angle lens because of how erratic they fly. If anyone gets a close up of one in flight it was pure luck because no one is that quick. Both of your shots look very nice, and I like how you didn't raise the exposure in #2, it looks natural in the shade and I can see all the detail. Good job!
Thanks! I tried a flash for number two, but that looked too bright, so I chose the one without the flash.

Nice shots. I like #1 and how the butterfly stands out against the darker background. Nice composition too.

Great scene in #2. You and I had a similar experience with them, it seems :)
Thanks! Yes, it's the only one that will visit my "butterfly garden"... I need to get more plants out there to attract a larger variety. And humming birds too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back