What's new

Cactus Flowers and Spines

baturn said:
Steve5D...Once again proving, there are more horses asses than there are horses.

Knife making, Baturn? You get some good shots of that stuff/process/tools? Sounds interesting.
 
Snapshots.

Little more than snapshots...

This is just harassment, big man! Mr. Maturity.
Yeah.
Reported.

But do keep it up if you get, as YOU put it, some sexual gratiification from it.


.

Now, some folks here see that as blood in the water. They can't control themselves. It's not outside the realm of possibility that they actually feel a degree of sexual gratification by tearing someone else apart.

That's not my opinion, by the way, it actually happens.



Yeah, I found the "Extended Version." You know what that pertains to.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like #2...there is a good amount of stuff to look at in there....there is quite a story being told, when you look closely. Various textures, earth and plant. Plants in various stages of blooming...natural beauty all nestled in a bed of threatening thorns...good stuff. I think I want the background to be in focus, but I'm not sure. I like flatness in some images, this may be one. Great shot!

I love the textures and detail that these flowers have... which is what I was trying to show. Thank you!
 
Steve5D...Once again proving, there are more horses asses than there are horses.

I like the way you put that! lol! :)
 
I love, love, love them.

Thank you! It is funny to have an older thread revived for such negative reasons, and then find so much positive in it! I appreciate it! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom