Curt-Kurt TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location Tucson Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 30, 2010 #1 Havent done one of these in a while.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 1, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Somehow this cactus looks sort of transparent now ... But nice one colourwise, I only wish the cactus silhouette was more complete. Sky and sun are marvellous.
Somehow this cactus looks sort of transparent now ... But nice one colourwise, I only wish the cactus silhouette was more complete. Sky and sun are marvellous.
S StephanieHaaker TPF Noob! Joined Mar 2, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Edgewater MD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 3, 2010 #3 a tad over-saturated for me, but very nice composition.
HikinMike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2009 Messages 1,438 Reaction score 147 Location Atwater, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 3, 2010 #4 I like the composition, but way too saturated for my tastes. Why is this a HDR? I don't see any details in the shadows.
I like the composition, but way too saturated for my tastes. Why is this a HDR? I don't see any details in the shadows.
dak1b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 1,554 Reaction score 0 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #5 the sky is unreal!
Sebastian Riel Ph. TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2010 Messages 157 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #6 Looks like to me you just changed the color channels.