What's new

Cactus Trigger/Receivers

Am I correct that the cactus doesn't support ttl so you'd have to manually adjust your flash?
 
Yes, I beleive you are correct as Cactus does not support TTL ... which I have tried manual settings and such. Also have tried with my LumoPro flash as well, which is fully manual.

Regardless, tho, without flash connected, there is no response to Red Light indicaters ....

So I guess I will try to take out the battery in the transmitter and see if works.

Anyone have trouble exchanging things with MPEX?
 
Am I correct that the cactus doesn't support ttl so you'd have to manually adjust your flash?
Correct. But off-camera flash is all about manual settings and such, at least in my opinion! I'm not aware of any wireless setups that support TTL, actually.
 
Am I correct that the cactus doesn't support ttl so you'd have to manually adjust your flash?
Correct. But off-camera flash is all about manual settings and such, at least in my opinion! I'm not aware of any wireless setups that support TTL, actually.
Pocket Wizards make em'
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom