Cafe Roma, Little Italy NYC, 2011

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Old shot, new image. Missing NYC as it was at Christmas time.

200489CB-6B96-4879-8164-16C352C55D94.jpeg

Yes, the holidays will certainly be different this year, but, we should all take the time to be thankful for what we do have.

Nice shot, I like it's vibrancy and the absence of masks. With a little faith and fortitude we can all take pictures of such settings once again.

Nice shot, I like it's vibrancy and the absence of masks. With a little faith and fortitude we can all take pictures of such settings once again.

You'll be lucky:blue:

There's something endearing about night shots of cafes, bars, restaurants etc, particularly when taken from outside and at this time of year. Gives a heartwarming, cozy feeling.

There's something endearing about night shots of cafes, bars, restaurants etc, particularly when taken from outside and at this time of year. Gives a heartwarming, cozy feeling.

I think that's just haggis gas you're feeling but hey, if it warms you. :biggrin-93:

I think that's just haggis gas you're feeling but hey, if it warms you. :biggrin-93:

Ha, you lot can't get haggis can you? It's ace.

I couldn't agree more. And that reminds me . . .
This one is a new image but the shot was taken in 2012 in NYC.

7045758E-2671-43EC-812B-51383D69E6EF.jpeg

Bet is don't look like that now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back