L level760 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Amarillo. TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2012 #1 Shot this piece of cake with a Canon XSI w/ kit lens for work, Thoughts? 1. 2. Photo 1, I used LightRoom 3, Just playing around. Photo 2, Was the original I took. Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
Shot this piece of cake with a Canon XSI w/ kit lens for work, Thoughts? 1. 2. Photo 1, I used LightRoom 3, Just playing around. Photo 2, Was the original I took.
laynea24 TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2012 Messages 769 Reaction score 72 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 28, 2012 #2 It looks blue to me. What editing software do you use? Try changing the white balance. I'm using my phone, but may be a little underexposed too. The brightness could be different on my phone though.
It looks blue to me. What editing software do you use? Try changing the white balance. I'm using my phone, but may be a little underexposed too. The brightness could be different on my phone though.
unpopular Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 9,504 Reaction score 2,004 Location Montana Aug 28, 2012 #3 It's under exposed. The overwhelming light tones of the table cloth, plates and cream fooled the meter.
It's under exposed. The overwhelming light tones of the table cloth, plates and cream fooled the meter.