Calendar software for Mac

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for Mac OSX software that will allow me to create promotional calenders - with the month on the page and a photo plus my company name and a list of services. Any suggestions?

I don't think there is anything specific for the Mac.
My advice would be to create the calendar details (MS Word can do this) then use Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXpress or something similar to create each calendar page, bolting together the calendar, picture and other details.
It'll do the job.

You're probably right. I did manage to download a 1-year calendar from the web which was rather handy.

I found i-photo will do calendars but the design is a bit Mickey-Mouse. It won't let me do a single photo for each month. Instead it messes about doing silly splits with 2 or 3 photos per month for some months.

hi there, the only thing i can think of is iphoto... which does let you have one photo per page, all you have to do is start your calander and once you have put a picture onto the page click the button that says layout and choose 1, the it will make sure that only 1 picture for that page, problem is you have to do that on each page of the calander, but it does work. hope that helps.

hi there, the only thing i can think of is iphoto... which does let you have one photo per page, all you have to do is start your calander and once you have put a picture onto the page click the button that says layout and choose 1, the it will make sure that only 1 picture for that page, problem is you have to do that on each page of the calander, but it does work. hope that helps.

That helps a lot. Thanks. I'll have to see how I can do home printing for a calender. I don't want to blow a great big wad on commercial printing for freebie giveaways.

Microsoft Office? I might spring for iWork but I'm not putting a Microsoft product on my Mac on principle. I do have neooffice on my mac though which is similar I gather.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back