Calender shoot (maybe NSFW)

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was contacted by an "agent" to shoot some girls for a calender that she was putting together. Anyway these are a few from the shoot.

DSC_5218.jpg

DSC_5205.jpg

DSC_5263.jpg

DSC_5246.jpg

DSC_5245.jpg

DSC_5169.jpg

4 & 5 have a shadow on her stomach that is making it look like she has a tumor or something.

I think I like #1 the most, but the gloves in 1 & 2 look a little out of place (they don't look like something you'd wear on a motorcycle...). I think I would like all of them better without gloves, but the gloves in 3-5 cover up her chipped nail polish (sorry if that's too picky ;)).

I was not expecting #6...lol. It doesn't look like it would be in the same calendar as the others.

4 & 5 have a shadow on her stomach that is making it look like she has a tumor or something.

I think I like #1 the most, but the gloves in 1 & 2 look a little out of place (they don't look like something you'd wear on a motorcycle...). I think I would like all of them better without gloves, but the gloves in 3-5 cover up her chipped nail polish (sorry if that's too picky ;)).

I was not expecting #6...lol. It doesn't look like it would be in the same calendar as the others.

Thanks. They were all about the clothes that they had picked out. I don't think the "agent" had any idea what she was doing and the models all thought they were on "Americas next top model" lol. Anyway, thanks for the comments.

You can see her bra straps in every one - very distracting.

I know. I told them that. They wanted it in the shots... They didn't want my input, they wanted to do what they wanted. Other than the weird shadow on the stomach how's the lighting look?

I think they are good ;)... in #4 you can see a big crease in the backdrop (top right hand corner). And I like the bra straps and gloves (the ones showing her polish).

I agree about her stomach having a weird shadow...should be easy to fix though!

Nothing to do with your photography. They're okay shots, but her weave is crooked as it goes across her forehead in the first 5. Don't know if that's the look she wanted, but not being a fashion aficionado, it is distracting. You also cut just her fingers off in a couple of them, and her hair in the fifth.

Most reactions

Back