M maaatter TPF Noob! Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 117 Reaction score 5 Location BC, Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2012 #1 Just took this earlier today when I was walking downtown by the antique shop. This was shot outside through the glass, so that's the glare. After I realized that I focused on only half of the name and the second half is not. Oops Canon 40D 50mm f2.5 ISO 200 1/1250 Last edited: May 11, 2012
Just took this earlier today when I was walking downtown by the antique shop. This was shot outside through the glass, so that's the glare. After I realized that I focused on only half of the name and the second half is not. Oops Canon 40D 50mm f2.5 ISO 200 1/1250
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 11, 2012 #2 Other than the glare, I really like it. Good job!