What's new

California Rt 66 Amboy Knicker Tree

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OMG, Not sure what the deal is with this

1
large.jpg


2
large.jpg
 
:biglaugh:

I've seen shoe trees before, but this is really cool.
 
must have been one hell of a party there last night !! To bad you missed that !!! :lol: :lol:
 
Oh :shock: ... don't ask me! I don't know, what's the deal with this either!!! :scratch: The things you find...............................!
 
Heh... Can I live there??? Interesting image. I think you need a live subject, caught in the "act".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom