Calling my Photoshop loving friends

chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisburke.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm on the hunt for a texture... my buddy edited a shot a long time ago, and he cant for the life of him remember what textures he used... the texture gives it a burnt filmy type look ... if anyone can tell me what the texture is, you win a prize...

n516076008_1260258_1528.jpg

I found one that's pretty similar...you tell me the prize I show you how it looks like. If you play around with it it would look good but you wouldn't have the flim boxes thingies (?) at the top. but you can make those.

I found one that's pretty similar...you tell me the prize I show you how it looks like. If you play around with it it would look good but you wouldn't have the flim boxes thingies (?) at the top. but you can make those.

i gotta tell you the prize and your not even giving me what i'm looking for... i wont give you all the details, but its a great coupon for a photography shop (online)... i wont tell you which until i see what your sending me

OK here are some samples:
3.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

You just have to play around with the opacity and such

what do u mean? try refreshing cuz u probably saw tit the second i posted it and the link got messed up. IDK how but its good now...for me.

Mine don't even have the question marks there.

I tried right-clicking, there is no pic-related options?

I have no idea whats wrong, but at least both of us are having the problem, so it's probably with him :p

hmmm weird. That's what u get for not telling what the prize is :p. I'll just screenshot my post.
untitledLarge-2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back