What's new

camera bags, memory card, lenses, tripods

carsnrockmusic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm located in Richmond, VA and prefer local meet up/pickup but will ship if the offer is right.

E-Mail me at carsnrockmusic@aol.com with SLR accessories as the title so I don't write it off as SPAM. I'm not on the forums much.

I'm ONLY willing to trade for other SLR accessories or receive cash/money order.

1 GB CF memory card $15

Vanguard VS-80/Vanguard VS-10 tabletop tripods $20 for both
Quantaray QSX 2001 $15
condtion: neither Vanguards were ever used, Quantaray in like new condtion used only a few times. will sell all three for $30

Phoenix 650-2600mm lens with 2x converter, adaptor for Canon EOS lenses, lens cap, carrying case $200
condition: used once, this is a huge lens and takes some time to set up. the manual focus is fairly easy to use and i got some amazing shots of the moon

I'd be willing to make a package if you want more than one item. I purchased everything above brand new and have been the only owner. I have a small condo so I'm just trying to free up some space or I would keep all of the above

Thanks for looking
 
bump for remaining items
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom