Camera + golf = ______

photoshop does wonders IMO. I love it. Been doing it for a little over a year.

mpasq66= get photoshop and a book called "classroom in a book" Thats all i did. You get good quick as long as you keep at it. Ill give it a try again with a little more time and show you whats up. Last one was kist a quick fix using the clone stamp tool just to get rid of the wheat strand.

@ mpasq66, did you photoshop the original? If so, did you sharpen it? Just wondering...

@ mpasq66, did you photoshop the original? If so, did you sharpen it? Just wondering...

Yes, but in Lightroom actually, here is the original:

3824602231_a02c9224ec_o.jpg

I spent like 30 minutes on that picture...and no comments :(
I thanked you on the bottom of one of your posts, the last one was great.
I will be looking a little more @ PS, i tried the cloning tool, but just don't have the skills yet. But you provided me with a new goal. For that and the information & edits, I GREATLY appreciate you thought and time!
Mike

I would suggest that you start by watching a video by scott kelby. Thats how i figured out the basics. And the rest I either watched youtube videos or just played around and figured things out.

Okay, nice cropping but I think you might of over-sharpened it in my taste. You could try selective sharpening only on the main flower's head, then use a light lens blur on the stem...

I really like what you did with it in recomposing it with cropping in Lightroom, the finished image is far superior to the original IMHO. The little yellow stalk did need to go, but a few people have already demonstrated how easily that can be done.

I like the untouched first version I really like it!

Most reactions

Back