What's new

Camera & lenses for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamiJoSchwirtz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
740
Reaction score
53
Location
Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I have a 60D, year old. 70-300 and a 50 1.4 that I've been thinking of selling. Al in mint condition. Can send pictures upon request. Make offer (PM)
 
Last edited:
Pictures please ^^ :)
 
Greetings, just an observation but I think you'll find if you post pictures and an asking price you'll get a lot more interest. People generally shy away from the "make me an offer" sort of posts I think in part because your never really sure if the persons asking price is reasonable or completely outlandish. You'd be surprised how many people expect nearly full retail value on used equipment when they go to sell it off. I think you'll also get better results if you indicate whether or not you plan on selling everything as a bundle or if your willing to consider selling one or both of the lenses seperately.

Just my two cents worth of course, wish you luck in selling your equipment.
 
Can you tell me about your 70-3-- I'm assuming it is the nikon 70-300 4.8 VR is that right?
 
Can you tell me about your 70-3-- I'm assuming it is the nikon 70-300 4.8 VR is that right?


I doubt that it is a Nikon, since the camera is a Canon 60D. I could be wrong but.....
 
No pics.. no price.. Doomed.
 
i would like to see some pics and a ballpark price of the 50 1.4
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom