Mint Condition Vive Mars Cam track kit complete with all accessories needed to run camera tracking in virtual production with unreal engine. $6000 retail value for almost half off! We bought this kit to learn virtual production and do some testing for a project.
Kit includes:
1- vive mars standard Kit - 3 rovers, , 2 Cam trackers, 4 base stations, calibration chart & cables
2 - Additional Base stations
1 - lens motor/ calibrator
base station mounts/ clamps, and all usa cables and a few euro cables
lightly Used in one studio environment, purchased in May of 2024.
I'd like to sell it for USD$5,750 (This is a quick sale, at a lost of what I've paid for this unit)
Please PM if you are interested or email!
keyh503 at gmail dot com
Thanks for looking.!!!
Kit includes:
1- vive mars standard Kit - 3 rovers, , 2 Cam trackers, 4 base stations, calibration chart & cables
2 - Additional Base stations
1 - lens motor/ calibrator
base station mounts/ clamps, and all usa cables and a few euro cables
lightly Used in one studio environment, purchased in May of 2024.
I'd like to sell it for USD$5,750 (This is a quick sale, at a lost of what I've paid for this unit)
Please PM if you are interested or email!
keyh503 at gmail dot com
Thanks for looking.!!!