Camera option or Photoshop help multiple exposures.

djrichie28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brilliantimages.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I see some people here posting really cool multiple exposure pictures. I think they look really creative. Can someone help me construct one?

I have the multiple exposure function in my camera (D300) and did attempt to do one with 3 exposures, but the subject is 50% opaque in all three poses for the final picture. I played around with all the settings and still no luck.

I also heard that this can be done in photoshop. Can someone tell me how? Thanks in advance.

I see some people here posting really cool multiple exposure pictures. I think they look really creative. Can someone help me construct one?

I have the multiple exposure function in my camera (D300) and did attempt to do one with 3 exposures, but the subject is 50% opaque in all three poses for the final picture. I played around with all the settings and still no luck.

I also heard that this can be done in photoshop. Can someone tell me how? Thanks in advance.

Each exposure becomes one layer and the layers MUST be opaque (or else the top-most layer will hide the others). There's more to this but you'll need to experiment a bit first.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back