PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2010 #1 I love it when the fog freezes... I hope it's still there in an hour when I head out to lunch with my big camera.
I love it when the fog freezes... I hope it's still there in an hour when I head out to lunch with my big camera.
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 12, 2010 #2 The fog freezing? Is that what causes that? I've only seen it happen once or twice. That's awesome... so pretty.
The fog freezing? Is that what causes that? I've only seen it happen once or twice. That's awesome... so pretty.
PhotoXopher TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2009 Messages 3,472 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 12, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah, it's happened a few times this year - I absolutely love it! Here's another shot from a few weeks ago:
Yeah, it's happened a few times this year - I absolutely love it! Here's another shot from a few weeks ago: