Camera Purchase Question

And no I didn't really need the advice to go handle the camera but I am still open to hear it all none the less.

Above all of these, I would urge you to look into the Pentax K-3 on Adorama. For around $900 more, you'll be getting a camera that you can grow into. After a year or so (depending on how into photography you are) you may find yourself outgrowing cameras like the T5i/SL1/D5300. Bundled with the 50mm 1.8, this camera can produce some professional images at an entry-level price point.

What about the Nikon D3300 ? It has really good reviews at most places that I have looked. I am hoping to go to the next town over this weekend to look at these cameras in person finally. The only store we have here is Walmart, and it doesn't have any cameras in it sadly.

What about the Nikon D3300 ? It has really good reviews at most places that I have looked. I am hoping to go to the next town over this weekend to look at these cameras in person finally. The only store we have here is Walmart, and it doesn't have any cameras in it sadly.
I have one and it is OK for my first DSLR. If I had a do over and posted before I joined I would have taken the advise in post #9. I ended up selling the kit lens 18-55mm and 55-200mm for better glass so in reality, if I did what was suggested in #9, I would have been better off (hindsight). It seems for a little more money, the D5300 is wiser choice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back