What's new

Camera "quick release" plate for tripod/backpack

CptDondo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, new guy here. I have an older Canon Rebel, and I'm in Glacier NP so I want to do some serious photography.

I am looking for the "quick release" gadget that attaches to the top of a tripod and has a baseplate that remains fixed to the camera. Super bonus points if i can get a second quick release base that attaches to the backpack shoulder strap to carry the camera at the ready.

Something like that where the plate can be also used on a tripod. Does this unicorn exist?

 
Hey everyone, new guy here. I have an older Canon Rebel, and I'm in Glacier NP so I want to do some serious photography.

I am looking for the "quick release" gadget that attaches to the top of a tripod and has a baseplate that remains fixed to the camera. Super bonus points if i can get a second quick release base that attaches to the backpack shoulder strap to carry the camera at the ready.

Something like that where the plate can be also used on a tripod. Does this unicorn exist?


You can get it online from PeakDesign.com

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom