Arca-Swiss Strap quick release

SuzukiGS750EZ

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I was wondering if you could help me find a product. I've found a company called acratech which makes a quick release clamp that you can use with black rapid strap along with lens and camera arca swiss plates. They're nice, but expensive. I'd want the plates for my Canon 80D with the battery grip (BG-E14 plate), canon 70-200 2.8 III, 100-400 II and tamron 150-600 G2. Is there a way i can get a quick release clamp for my existing strap which has two ends instead of the black rapid type with the clip on the end?

Last edited:
I have one of these that I use with my BlackRapid strap - it's an Arca compatible plate made by BlackRapid, and comes in 50mm or 70mm. I have the 50mm one, which works great. It's a little pricey for what it is, but is certainly built solid and very useful if your tripods use Arca style QR plates.

B&H link: BlackRapid Tripod Plate 50 Quick Release Plate (50mm)

I have one of these that I use with my BlackRapid strap - it's an Arca compatible plate made by BlackRapid, and comes in 50mm or 70mm. I have the 50mm one, which works great. It's a little pricey for what it is, but is certainly built solid and very useful if your tripods use Arca style QR plates.

B&H link: BlackRapid Tripod Plate 50 Quick Release Plate (50mm)
I have the plate, I'm looking for something more like this
Swift Clamps for Black Rapid & Cotton Carrier by Acratech

But for a regular camera strap. Acratech has the most concise plates and clamp for specific lenses but at $350 for what I need along with a black rapid strap, that's pricy.

And I have this strap LumaLabs Cinch 2 Quick Adjust Neoprene Camera Strap I'd like to adapt to use a quick release like above.

Last edited:
I ended up buying the really right stuff 38mm clamp which accepts a normal strap and the acratech plates for my 70-200, 100-400 & battery grip. $200 shipped. Can't complain

Those plates and quick release changed my life lol. I like being able to remove the strap but also have the option to move it from battery grip to lens.

Most reactions

Back