What's new

Cameras

edb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm not much into photography. I just inherited some cameras and was wondering if they were junk or not. List is below any info appreciated.

Polaroid sx-70 land camera
Olympus-Pen
Kodak pocket instamatic 50
Kodak cameo
Kodak disc 6000
Fujifilm endeavor 4000ixSL
Tower folding camera
Mamiya/Sekor super deluxe
Argus argoflex seventy five
 
Hi, I'm not much into photography. I just inherited some cameras and was wondering if they were junk or not. List is below any info appreciated.

Polaroid sx-70 land camera
Olympus-Pen
Kodak pocket instamatic 50
Kodak cameo
Kodak disc 6000
Fujifilm endeavor 4000ixSL
Tower folding camera
Mamiya/Sekor super deluxe
Argus argoflex seventy five

Best way to go is to go watch the auctions on eBay to determine value. Set up to "watch" auctions and look at ending prices.

I don't have any of the above other than the Tower... originally sold by Sears... circa 1955. This camera is basically the same as the Rollex made in the early 1950's.I got it mine about 25.00. No, not really junk though certainly a bargain if you like to shoot vintage stuff. Mine works nicely and gives great 120.

Kind regards and best of luck...

Seaain
 
Ah, I used to have an Olympus Pen ... though I do not remember the exact model ... great little half frame camera. I used to take two pictures of the same subject on slide film ... then mount in a standard 35mm mount.

Yeah, search eBay.
 
I'm not looking to clean up here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom