How Many Cameras do you Own?

You know you're getting old when the things that you bought new are considered to be antiques.

My first DSLR turned 20 this year. If the built-in hard-drive fails, I keep a spare. I had two of them, the electronics on the other one died and I converted it to use film.

Not many. But I use them all very much.

petri 7
Nikon D200
Nikon D3s

Sometimes my gf's pentax.

I'm in the market for a 6x17.

Hmm, should there be a "Collector's Corner" in the "Digital Photography" forum group ?

Digital cameras have a very low shelf life ... so a 10+ yr old camera is ancient.

Minolta Hi-Matic 7s
Nikon N90S
Nikon D40
Then there's one in the phone, and one in the MacBook.

Let's see if I can remember approximately..........

8x10 - 2 of them
4x5 - 1
Rolleiflex - 10 (I'm a Rollei Junkie - I'm an admin in the Rolleiflex Users Facebook group too, if anyone wants to join)
Rolleicord - 1 (they are just not as sexy as Flexes...)
Polaroid - 12-15, have not counted in a while...
Minox - 10 or so
35mm - ... I think about 12-15
Oddball - probably about 15-20

I shoot Rolleiflex most of the time, Polaroid 680, 180 and 600SE a bunch, Minox whenever I feel like having fun, 4x5 rarely (really need to get more into it...), same with 8x10, the rest I shoot rarely just to give them a work-out and to see what they feel like yielding.

And oh yeah, Canon 5D of course for when people want to pay me for some commercial crap...
iPhone for the blog
MacBook for Skype

I NEED MORE CAMERAS!!!!! So many that I would like to get my hands on.... like the Batnam.... or a 12x24.... or a circuit cam of any size....

You need some TLR's in that collection.
I know, but they're so damn expensive. :(

you can actually get a working tlr for under 200 if you look in the right places. I'm not sure about Devon, but in downtown Phoenix, AZ there are a million Pawn shops which is where I found my C33. If you enjoy shooting 120 It is definitely a must have.

Nikon f f2'3hp,4,5,6, Leica m3,4,5,6,7 R6,hassle lad 500c,swc,contax t2,t3, wista etc

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum

Nikon F401
Nikon D50
Nikon D7000
Zorki S
Lomo LC-A
Supersampler
Seagull 205-A
Lubitel 166 B

4,163 cameras and counting.

What, do I have to go around the house and start counting?? Oooh a Supersampler, I want one of those. I have a Pop 9 and have had more fun with that little plastic camera (and have gotten some interesting photos with it). Guess having one of those tells you I have plenty of cameras... something from every era going back a hundred years.

Most reactions

Back