Camping and Lance Armstrong!!!

ayeshutters

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went camping a few weeks ago at a mountain bike ranch...........got bored at night and started taking some shots of my tent and car......

thought I would share.........

my first attempt (not so great)
IMG_4538.jpg

I really love this one (current desktop)
IMG_4543.jpg

I also got some cool pictures of Lance Amstrong racing the next day

The Start

IMG_4621.jpg

Climbing up "The Wall"

IMG_4779.jpg

Finishing all by himself! (second place would finish well over a min behind)

IMG_4879.jpg

I know the Lance pictures ain't that great but it was awesome to be so close to him

I had no idea that Lance raced mountain bikes, too!! I can't believe he's coming out of retirement to do the Tour again.. What an amazing guy!

Nice pics, mainly because they are pics you can't just go take-they are chance shots.

Very cool indeed to be so close to Lance Armstrong! (Lovely night shot of the camping under the stars, although the tilt isn't particularly to my taste).

There's a thread where one can post pics of 'famous people'. I'd say Lance qualifies for sure. Check it out here

Very cool indeed to be so close to Lance Armstrong! (Lovely night shot of the camping under the stars, although the tilt isn't particularly to my taste).

There's a thread where one can post pics of 'famous people'. I'd say Lance qualifies for sure. Check it out here

thanks! will do!

Hes riding Gary Fisher? :shock: Ut oh did Trek loose him? hmm...

Nice pics tho. Im excited that Lance is coming back to the Tour. He was right that the Tour was slower paced the past few years, and I dont think hes doing it so much to win, but to put LIVESTRONG out there more and help his awesome charity :)

Thanks! Looking forward to watching and cheering on Lance again!

Gary Fisher is actually owned by Trek so technically he's riding a Trek!

His other bike is a FS Trek Fuel, he actually showed up the friday before to pre-ride the course and decide which bike he was going to race on.....tried out both before going with the hardtail.

I think he raced the Trek at Leadville though

i really like the second one of the tent and car. I like the way you tilted the photo.

thanks!

it's probably one of my fav shots as well........love the colors and the stars

i really like the second one of the tent and car. I like the way you tilted the photo.

what kind of tent and car is that??there is no photo that post here,?

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy this reminds me of going to central park to see a bike race and I got a pretty good shot for me at the time of Greg Lemond. He was racing with the rainbow jersy, I think it was because he had won the world championship that year I think.. Ill find it and scan it tonight. good shots by the way.

Most reactions

Back