What's new

Campus on a Sunday

NoK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just some more pictures taken on the University of Kansas' campus.

DSC00651.jpg


DSC00653.jpg


DSC00697.jpg


DSC00712.jpg


DSC00738.jpg


DSC00761.jpg


DSC00787.jpg


DSC00795.jpg

DSC00801.jpg


DSC00805.jpg


DSC00816.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
Anyone? I need suggestions please.
 
I like the colors and composition of the last one the best. I also like number two quite a bit, but I'm not sure why.

Nice series. I haven't been to the KU campus since I was in grad school. I was at the football game where KU beat NU for the first time since 1963 or something like that. It was a pretty awesome sight, and I was wearing red and white!
 
Haha, glad to see there's someone out there who's been here as well. I'm an undergad student here, and the campus here is AMAZING.

Thanks for the comments. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom