binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2013 #1 Stick in the 600mm by Binga63, on Flickr
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 3, 2013 #2 Yes it can. Very nice, I like it.
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2013 #3 I don't know about a stick being pretty, but you have shown that it can make an interesting photo. Nicely done.
I don't know about a stick being pretty, but you have shown that it can make an interesting photo. Nicely done.
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2013 #4 I don't know about the stick, but the background is pretty!