What's new

Can I see your watermark?

sure, let me go to the bathroom real quick.:lol:
wow, i couldn't help myself...:er:
~~
I hardly use watermarks anymore..it's nothing special.
I don't really have a 'real' one that I keep consistent. Only if I'm giving out proofs or posting on certain websites that I put a watermark with my name on it.
Good luck
 
Watermarks bug me, can't explain exactly why. I just don't see why they're needed on a 1000x600 pixel jpeg of someone's housecat or the flowers in their backyard.

I guess they have their place - but most of the time they make people look pretentious.

(Please don't flame me if you disagree. It's just my stinky opinion. Would like to hear other viewpoints..)
 
^ I agree with Rez.

I will show you my logo though.

3967843252_95e0095885_m.jpg
 
I agree with reznap, it bothers me mostly when people decide to watermark images that aren't even worth stealing (eg: snapshots!) . Don't mean to sound rude, but it happens all the time.:er:

Watermarks are best placed in proofs, imo.
Or on professional work, if you must.
 
Watermarks annoy me.
Why are you in need of a watermark anyway?
 
Garishly big watermarks do annoy me too, but I have started putting a small and simple one on images I display online (a select few that I feel are worthy of any merit + my 365). By simple, I really mean simple too. Just myname2010 and it is in a simple font not all too different than the font I'm currently typing with. 60% opacity in the bottom right corner in a dark grey colour that shows up just enough to read on 99% of all my images.

It's when people start putting their "company name" big across the middle of a picture with the overly cliche aperture logo that I get a little annoyed.
 
haha I guess I'm the oddball. I like looking at them.
Honestly, I would be flattered if someone stole an image.
I do not need one at all, I am so far from needing one, but I like to see the different styles.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom