What's new

Can I still submit my....

Eightball Walker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 27, 2005
Messages
141
Reaction score
3
Location
MA
entry for the bridges contest? Ahhh well, this is about 4 or 5 shots stitched together.

bragabridge6bb.jpg
 
Well, if you have some good "Lines" you can enter those now, for that is the Contest going on now.
This bridge would have stood a good chance in last month's contest, though, I am pretty sure. It is a very successful stitching job and I like the texture of the water, position of the sun, silhouetted bridge and that battle ship there!
 
Thanks everyone! I just wish there were more clouds, this is the only chance I've had in a while to fool around.

As for "Lines," I've got a plan, oh yes....

Actually on a side note, that's only about two thirds of the picture, it went all the way to the boardwalk on the left side but something happened and the left couple of pics came out two light to change, I don't know what happened.:(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom