Can it be...a studio in the near future...for me???

ShelleySnapz

Photographer for hire!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Things are moving at warp speed here! Doing a portfolio of a band here at my housse tomorrow then having a business meeting with the rest of my partners in the afternoon. Another shoot next weekend for another band....
Now back to the meeting...Well Chris was actually offered by Grand Island (which is smack between Buffalo/Tonawand and Niagara Falls) a $1000,000 small business loan to start up the business with a"store front" building. The City of Niagara Falls offered $200,000!!!!! Chris is meeting with the officials with the lawyer this week to discuss all this. If the deal goes through then we are getting a building for the biz!!! There will be 3 main parts to it, the business side of it where marketing, sales and calls come to amog other things, then there will be a studio for Matt to do all his artsy fartsy graphic stuff....and then there is me....the face behind all the photos that will bring these bands to the public! I will be getting my own studio FULLY LOADED!! OMG the things I can get, Im just drooling over here!
Backdrops, strobe lights unbrellas, extra flashes, more lenses, props...OMG the possibilities are ENDLESS!!
If I ever needed vibes its now guys!!

Fabulous!!

Good luck with everything!! :thumbsup:

Wow, that sounds great!!!!

Just always remember, all the money in the world to buy all the gear in the world, will never replace your artistic eye.

Cheers,

THAT...is so true! There are so many things I want out therethough! LOL I know it will be a while before I get a studio but still the possibilities I can come up with! WOW!

You deserve it shelley!!!! congatulations ! hoping to get my little studio started before the end of the year... your work has always inspired me - GO GIRL!!! (ps... promise to let me know when Pearl Jam is knocking on your door!!! )

If I ever needed vibes its now guys!!
You got 'em! :goodvibe:

It's so fun to read of all these great things happening for you. Good luck, hope it goes exactly the way you want it to, Shelley! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back