Can PhotoShop really fix everything

Blah blah blah blah blah..........

blah blah blah..

Oh yeah, blah blah blah...

blah

I fail to see why some are insulting this threads content - and by extension the op and others in the thread. It's certainly an interesting apsect of photography to debate and something that many of us come to consider at some time or another.
Sure some might already have their views and opinions - that is fine either bring them to the debate in a meaningfull and polite manner or keep them to ones self - but I don't see any gain in simply insulting.

Blah blah blah

I hope this stays on page 1 for a year...

BUMP

Yeah thats true, I see many people do that. Some people are very lazy to even workout they just photoshop to make their pictures look less fat.

As I have read through the threads, I have come to the concussion that people rely on PhotoShop way to much. Statements made, such as " I will just photoshop that"

Now don't get me wrong I think PhotoShop is a great tool, but that is what it is, a tool, not a fix it all. I believe that if people spend more time looking through the view finder and learning their equipment better, the less time they will spend in PhotoShop fixing everything that show have never happened in the first place. I think a lot of people need to go back to film and learn the hard way. Maybe they would respect photography and what it takes to make a GOOD photograph.

Just my thoughts

Yes, i think photoshop cannot make your photo from zero to hero.
:)

Good photograph is needed and adding more taste with photoshop.

Have a nice day.
:mrgreen:

In most of them probably, but I am betting that he didn't need one inch of photoshop for this one
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/27/article-1209399-062FE89F000005DC-577_634x468.jpg
:lmao:

Seriously though for an abstract artist who is not trying to show or display "reality" its very good work and certainly stands up as an easy example of where good photoshopping can create fantastic images. Were he a journalist or trying to convey a sense/idea of the real world through his photography then yes I would say it is an abuse because the photo would only be real in an abstract manner - ie it would need a lot of words and explination to draw "real" meaning out of rather than being real upon its own

Most reactions

New Topics

Back