can please someone edit my photo

I wasn't sure if anyone took the time to email the OP, so I send this quick email:

Hi,

I’m from the Photo Forum where you asked for some help from our members. A couple talented people on the forum attempted to rescue your photo and posted the results on the forum. Unfortunately there were a few major flaws on the photo and it couldn’t be made perfect, but I think they gave it their best try and I’m sure you’ll see the improvement

Happy Holidays,

Rick58

Rick58, that was kind of you to take the time to email this member. :)

To the few who had comments edited: consider using better judgment next time. Technical inexperience coupled with a language barrier was a handicap to this new member, not a reason to cut him/her off. :thumbdown: Duly noted by the mods.

Thanks to everyone who helped!

View attachment 29124
Another edit because what she wanted retouched was the slight flare on her left arm and jacket.

Attachments

• $elmo copy.jpg
    $elmo copy.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Great edits on the photo! OP that is awesome you met the cake boss. My daughter would love to meet him. She did recently meet the guy from searching for Bigfoot, but all she has is a bad cell phone photo. At least your photo has potential.

Check out editmyphotography.com! I used it and it was great

I checked it out -- amateurish poor quality work. The before/after examples on the home page are frankly embarrassing. They don't even seem to know that on planet earth the value of the sky color gradates lighter toward the horizon.

If you used it I hope you didn't waste too much money.

Joe

Fee Fye Foe Fum
I smell the Spam of a Spammer Mum.

Domain Name: EDITMYPHOTOGRAPHY.COM
Registrant Name: Em*** West******

Most reactions

Back