What's new

Can someone explain a battery grip?

bigheadkyle2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can someone explain to me the purpose of a battery grip for a Nikon D90? Does it give you longer battery life or something.
 
Yes and it is easier to hold if you shoot in vertical orientation.
 
Thanks. It just occurred to me that I didn't even check B&H or anything to read reviews and descriptions which would have told me what I wanted to know.
 
Thanks. It just occurred to me that I didn't even check B&H or anything to read reviews and descriptions which would have told me what I wanted to know.
Or search the forum.

This question has been asked, and answered, a few times before. :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom