What's new

can someone help me with this?

BradSut26

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
im trying to remove all the wires from the trees and the sky in this picture. ive been having trouble getting rid of them without making it look photoshopped. if anyone has the expertise could you do it for me?

2nq6v6s.jpg


ill send you the full size picture if your willing to help out! thanks!
 
Wouldn't it have been easier to move the car?
 
lol no there were telephone wires everywhere and with the sun where it was at the time this was the best placement and angle for the car
 
I gave it a shot. Not perfect on the areas I did, and I stopped trying to do the part where the phone lines intersect the fence, that's just ridiculous. Hopefully this will help somebody better than me at removing things finish it up, but this is what I was able to do.

Itried.jpg
 
BradSut26 said:
im trying to remove all the wires from the trees and the sky in this picture. ive been having trouble getting rid of them without making it look photoshopped. if anyone has the expertise could you do it for me?

ill send you the full size picture if your willing to help out! thanks!

Not to sound like I'm full of myself but I'm an fairly advanced PS User and I wouldn't bother removing all of the cables and what not. Take too much time. Instead id probably cut the car out by using the pen tool to create a silo and place it on a different background. This is tricky too because you would either have to find a background with the same lighting and perspective, or just make the background look digital. i.e. A gradient with a reflection of the car or something. Hope that helps.
 
I'm a PS noob, but maybe, instead of cutting out the car, just cut out whatever is above the tree-line, and paste in a new sky (with the added bonus of getting rid of the HDR bloom in the sky).
 
Fishpaste said:
I'm a PS noob, but maybe, instead of cutting out the car, just cut out whatever is above the tree-line, and paste in a new sky (with the added bonus of getting rid of the HDR bloom in the sky).

You could but it might take 10x longer because all of the detail in the trees. The car has nice straight edges that would be easy to follow. If you remove the sky There's a filter meant to remove backgrounds when fine detail like hair is involved. It escapes me at the moment, but I'll post the name if I get a chance to look.
 
Bgagnon127 said:
It escapes me at the moment, but I'll post the name if I get a chance to look.
It's called the extract filter. I have used it with mixed results.
 
Oh and I apologize for putting up the edited pic without a link. I kinda am not sure what the forum rules are when you ask for editing and have "my photos are NOT ok to edit" as status. Please clarify if I am offending you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom