can someone show me a good photo printer please

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i just want a printer thats good for printing out quality photos of up to the size of a standard sheet of printer paper.

and if possible if i want to make wallets that i can have more than one print off of one sheet of paper, i guess thats where photoshop comes in that i do not have

Printing photos at home can become an expensive habit but I've heard good things about Epson printers. I own a HP and it prints good but you really want one that has individual ink channels so that you just need to replace the one cartridge that is empty. Epson also used to make (maybe still does) a printer that had individual ink wells that you filled with ink, I would look into that as well. HP has some printers that use individual ink cartridges and I'm not sure about Canon.

As far as printing different sizes - that is from the softwarebut for 4x6 or 5x7 you need to tell the printer that that's the size paper that's in it unless you want to use a 8 1/2 x 11 and cut it down.

Printing photos at home can become an expensive habit but I've heard good things about Epson printers. I own a HP and it prints good but you really want one that has individual ink channels so that you just need to replace the one cartridge that is empty. Epson also used to make (maybe still does) a printer that had individual ink wells that you filled with ink, I would look into that as well. HP has some printers that use individual ink cartridges and I'm not sure about Canon.

As far as printing different sizes - that is from the softwarebut for 4x6 or 5x7 you need to tell the printer that that's the size paper that's in it unless you want to use a 8 1/2 x 11 and cut it down.
yeah, i really wouldnt want to waste a whole sheet of paper just for 1 wallet size photo, i saw some nice HP ones at target for under 100 dollars

We have 1-lexmark, 2-HP Printers, 1-epson and they all SUCK ink. In my experience (with a wife who prints photos like it is going out of style) it is cheaper to send them out.

We have 1-lexmark, 2-HP Printers, 1-epson and they all SUCK ink. In my experience (with a wife who prints photos like it is going out of style) it is cheaper to send them out.
yes, ink is very expensive, and if i actually get a thing to do a photography session for a birthday party it might be cheaper to bring the memory card to a wolf camera and have them do the prints the customer wants and i can sell the prints to the customer

I've been very happy with Canon's Pixma series.

Sounds like just what you're looking for...

The included software will let you print how ever many wallets fit on an 8.5x11 sheet (I'm thinking 9), or anything else you want to do.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i would also like one with a scanner so i can post up pictures ive done on film on websites such as this darkroom

Most reactions

New Topics

Back