What's new

Can You ID These Birds?

Joined
Jun 14, 2013
Messages
4,030
Reaction score
1,482
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First off, I'm no birder! I have no long glass! I may should have just put these in just for fun. I suck. I know this already. I just wanted to get an ID on these weird-looking things. I did a quick search and they could possibly be Hybrid or Glossy Ibis. Woohoo!! First I've ever seen one! Any kind of one! Photos are to far away, cropped, and many other dumb things I could do to create not even mediocre images. But if they can be identified, then I can at least say they were good enough to figure out what they were! LOL!!

Without further ado...............................


5D3_0023.webp




5D3_0042.webp




5D3_0042.webp
 

Attachments

  • 5D3_0030.webp
    5D3_0030.webp
    329.1 KB · Views: 164

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom