kristyiclaremore TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2006 Messages 129 Reaction score 0 Location Claremore, Oklahoma, USA Jul 5, 2006 #1 This was my first try at fireworks
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 6, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 You succeeded, too! All of you got great shots of fireworks! I only tried to capture fireworks ONCE in my life (and going with the flow am presenting my results here ), and I think it is great fun!
You succeeded, too! All of you got great shots of fireworks! I only tried to capture fireworks ONCE in my life (and going with the flow am presenting my results here ), and I think it is great fun!
kristyiclaremore TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2006 Messages 129 Reaction score 0 Location Claremore, Oklahoma, USA Jul 6, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thank you