Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Great shots Jeff. I was going to ask when you where there...but I can see that it was 1999.

Did you shoot these on slide film?

Ooo, nice ones! I've made it out to St. Andrews several times to see the Fundy tides, but never made it to the Flowerpots. I always regretted not having seen them. I like how you composed them, with additional elements like people and the kayakers in several to give it scale

Oh, and congrats on hitting the 5000 post mark.

Great shots Jeff. I was going to ask when you where there...but I can see that it was 1999.

Did you shoot these on slide film?
No it’s some type Fuji negative film, even their’ negative films are bit saturated, scanning negative can be bit rough because of the latitude but I had the 4x6 to reference, if I recall correctly the light blue sky is more true

Ooo, nice ones! I've made it out to St. Andrews several times to see the Fundy tides, but never made it to the Flowerpots. I always regretted not having seen them. I like how you composed them, with additional elements like people and the kayakers in several to give it scale
the kayakers did worked out nice, wish I could say I planed it that way, just luck

Oh, and congrats on hitting the 5000 post mark.
Took me long enough almost 5 years

what an amazing looking place

I was planning to enjoy the 5K post for a little while, but then I logged in to fix a type-o and forgot to log off

Most reactions

Back