What's new

Cancun on a Rainy Day

PNA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
7
Location
Wave when you see me go by.....
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A view from my condo.........


7985-Cancun-TPF.jpg
 
reminds me of 1 week ago ;)
 
Alex_B said:
reminds me of 1 week ago ;)


Reminds me of 5 years ago. Honeymoon...!! I'm 95 procent sure we stayed in that white hotel just behind the orange roofs.





pascal
 
Right now, it is just above freezing and pouring rain here. I would really love to be on that beach with that beautiful turquoise water! :)
 
JenR said:
Right now, it is just above freezing and pouring rain here. I would really love to be on that beach with that beautiful turquoise water! :)
Same here. What a beautiful place. And the best part of cancun is under water. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom