Candid at a wedding!

shawnxstl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
7001926929_b6569b8d7c_b.jpg

I was just messing around at the salon and managed to snap this picture. I love the expression!

Thoughts?

Attachments

• $7001926929_b6569b8d7c_b.jpg
    $7001926929_b6569b8d7c_b.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 105
Hi,

I think it's a nice capture. Maybe a bit too much skin smoothing? She's got a nice smile but she looks kind of plasticy. If there is no skin smoothing going on then maybe the soft focus is throwing me off.

Will you share what you did in post?

Danny

Great expression, but I think the skin smoothing and tooth-whitening is a bit over-done.

I agree; a really nice photo, beautiful lady, great expression but you overdid the skin smoothing. I'd say try again yourself and make sure it's credible. :)

Not bad for a candid. White balance seems a bit off since she is yellow and the focus is a bit soft. But her expression is good.

great picture. her eyes are gorgeous! it's a little overdone but still a wonderful photo

I will post the original when i get home.
I'm going to rework it a little bit and bring the softening down a tad bit. The teeth, however, I didn't edit at all. Her teeth are just naturally perfect! I have also noticed that little piece of food in there though. I'll take it out and post the new photoin the next couple days.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back