What's new

Candid shot - My wife wants to kill me :))

sebastian83

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
8083334418_b5966b78c8_b.jpg


She didn`t know I was out with the camera
 
Lighting looks good.. Little blown out which draws my eye to the upper left. Her lighting in the eyes looks lovely. Overall the lighting on her face looks good too! How did you light that?

Funny pose. Nothing special but like the title says it's a candid.
 
Yeah I thought she was funny too. About the lighting on her face I was just lucky to have good ambiental light. I saw that everything was perfect before she came and I knew that I might get a good picture there.
 
Good snap !!

As said by '412 Burgh' a little distraction on upper left corner. To me, I feel that had it been covered with greenery(leaves) the snap will turnout excellent.
 
How did she not know you had the camera if she was staring right down the lens!!! Great candid though!
 
How did she not know you had the camera if she was staring right down the lens!!! Great candid though!

She turned and saw me just that instant when I captured the picture
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom