What's new

Candle

I would like to have a face or image of face behind, partly lit :D
 
I would like to have a face or image of face behind, partly lit :D
That is actually something I was thinking of doing but none of my roomates were home when I shot this and I couldnt find anything interesting enough that made sense to put behind it
 
I would like to have a face or image of face behind, partly lit :D
That is actually something I was thinking of doing but none of my roomates were home when I shot this and I couldnt find anything interesting enough that made sense to put behind it

Were you using a tripod? If so, you were close enough to put your face in there and still activate the shutter button.
 
I would like to have a face or image of face behind, partly lit :D
That is actually something I was thinking of doing but none of my roomates were home when I shot this and I couldnt find anything interesting enough that made sense to put behind it

Were you using a tripod? If so, you were close enough to put your face in there and still activate the shutter button.
No I dont have a tripod yet. I just got my camera so thats all ive got at the moment. no accessories yet
 
Severely out of focus, WB looks weird, no composition, and something strange is going on with the glass it's in. (looks like one of those spray paint brushes in MSPaint)
 
Severely out of focus, WB looks weird, no composition, and something strange is going on with the glass it's in. (looks like one of those spray paint brushes in MSPaint)

I mostly agree. Looks like a selective color photo.

You missed the warmth of the subject: the flame.
 
Severely out of focus, WB looks weird, no composition, and something strange is going on with the glass it's in. (looks like one of those spray paint brushes in MSPaint)

I mostly agree. Looks like a selective color photo.

You missed the warmth of the subject: the flame.
It is selective color.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TH]Vari Program[/TH]
[TD]Selective Color[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom