Candy Lips

Darton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot this lastnight while setting up having a learning session with my studio lights.

lips.jpg

something about it looks weird... cant put my finger on it. almost looks like a doll or baby? idk

something about it looks weird... cant put my finger on it. almost looks like a doll or baby? idk

it's probably the skin smoothing I did. It's not the best job of it.

care to post the original?

Interesting Idea, but she looks like she's gonna sneeze or puke or something. Is their one in her nose? no offense. It would be fine to me if the expression were a little better (more relaxed lips). But i am not a pro so take my coment with a grain of salt.

Interesting Idea, but she looks like she's gonna sneeze or puke or something. Is their one in her nose? no offense. It would be fine to me if the expression were a little better (more relaxed lips). But i am not a pro so take my coment with a grain of salt.

Yeah this is my wife. She had a hard time getting her lips to look relaxed with the stuff on them. We were more goofing off than anything so there's not much professionalism.

Yeah this is my wife. She had a hard time getting her lips to look relaxed with the stuff on them. We were more goofing off than anything so there's not much professionalism.

Again please dont take offense. I just found the expression distracting. I have nothing negative to say about the lighting or her appearance other than the sneeze effect (trying to keep the candy from falling off;)
Try honey to get them to stick :mrgreen: . good idea though

ive done a shot just like this. pretty cool :thumbup:

very cool! i'd like to see it face on instead of profile view... and cropped in tight on just the lips... maybe see the tounge like she was licking her lips or something. Or maybe not... maybe just the lips and the top of her teeth... great idea though! very creative!

LOL - pretty funny.

Use eyelash glue or MAC Lip Gloss applied heavy to get the candy to stick and not run.

the candies look pretty tasty but the skin of her face looks weird...

Most reactions

Back