Candy!!!

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I'm sitting here eating a Nerd's Rope which is the best candy on earth, and was wondering what kinds of candy everyone else liked.

Watch out now, I'm might go postaholic on you all, cuz I'm drinkin some Mt. Dew too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::bouncing off walls::

most any milk chocolate with almonds will get anything you want out of me! :wink:

jonmikal said:
most any milk chocolate with almonds will get anything you want out of me! :wink:

Ya know...it's not usually a good thing to tell everyone your weeknesses!

I have a snickers almond in my right hand, and a hersheys with almonds in my right....Now, Jonmikal, I demand that you...

I just bought two of the giant size Hershey Symphonyt bars for Christmas stocking stuff (even tho we dont' actually have stockings....) got plain milk choc for him and the with toffee and almonds for me. Only a buck each!

core_17 said:
jonmikal said:

I have a snickers almond in my right hand, and a hersheys with almonds in my right....Now, Jonmikal, I demand that you...

come on, put your money where your almonds are... :wink:

jonmikal said:
core_17 said:
jonmikal said:

What are you doin lookin at my almonds?

core_17 said:
jonmikal said:
core_17 said:
jonmikal said:

What are you doin lookin at my almonds?
:drool:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back