Candy!!!

jonmikal said:
core_17 said:
jonmikal said:
core_17 said:
jonmikal said:
most any milk chocolate with almonds will get anything you want out of me! :wink:

Ya know...it's not usually a good thing to tell everyone your weeknesses!

I have a snickers almond in my right hand, and a hersheys with almonds in my right....Now, Jonmikal, I demand that you...

come on, put your money where your almonds are... :wink:

What are you doin lookin at my almonds?
:drool:

:eyebrows:

oriecat said:
Why is it that the mini ones are so much better than the normal ones? Is it the chocolate to peanut butter ratio?

Damn...we must be bored! To get THAT deep into a convo about candy! :) :LOL:

But seriously...to answer your question, I do think it's the chocolate to peanut butter ratio! :) Ever had peanut butter M&Ms? Mmmmmm!!!!!! Those are goooood!

Niki said:
It is black candy made of ammonium chloride or something like that. Very very very good. :D

Hmm... From the sounds of it feels scary. I even looked at a definition:

http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/A5724.htm

Are you sure that's the substance the candies are made out of?? :shock: :lol:

Also, from Webster's Dictionary:

Definition: \Sal"mi*ac\, n. [Cf. F. salmiac, G. salmiak.] (Old Chem.)
Sal ammoniac. See under {Sal}.

OK, I'll buy it... What does it taste like? Salty and sweet?

Oh... Almost forgot!

My favorite:

Williams Sonoma's Peppermint Bark, which is made out of layers of semi-sweet and white chocolate topped with crushed peppermint candies.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

lol Miti, Im sure it is made of that. We even made it in school during chemestry class. (Raw version of course) :LOL:

It tastes more salty than sweet. Can't really describe it, you have to taste yourself. :D

I love aniseed, so I guess aniseed balls would have to be my favourite... no jokes md.

eromallagadnama said:
So I'm sitting here eating a Nerd's Rope which is the best candy on earth, and was wondering what kinds of candy everyone else liked.

I just saw that in a store the other day. but that wanted like a dollar for it...so I bought the bottle caps for .20 cents less lol is it like, nerds on gum or something? or like a candy necklace?

They also wanted a dollar for the actual nerds in the box. which isnt worth it. i can eat all them nerds in a gulp. I inhale :)

Maybe it sounds weird but actually I don't like candy... except bittersweet chocolate. :D

Pretty much anything by Godiva. Oh, and those Andes mints .... :drool:

Mitica100 said:
Niki said:
It is black candy made of ammonium chloride or something like that. Very very very good. :D

Hmm... From the sounds of it feels scary. I even looked at a definition:

http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/A5724.htm

Are you sure that's the substance the candies are made out of?? :shock: :lol:

Also, from Webster's Dictionary:

Definition: \Sal"mi*ac\, n. [Cf. F. salmiac, G. salmiak.] (Old Chem.)
Sal ammoniac. See under {Sal}.

OK, I'll buy it... What does it taste like? Salty and sweet?

Holy crap! It says ammonium chloride is HAZARDOUS IF SWALLOWED!!! And you EAT IT?

Scurra said:
I love aniseed, so I guess aniseed balls would have to be my favourite... no jokes md.

hahaha..you said that balls are your favorite...

sorry, i ran out of jokes for that one. :wink:

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back