What's new

Canola Railroad

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...
 
Last edited:
So... did we establish that you like the yellowish balance and did it on purpose? I wasn't entirely clear on that from last time.

Aside from the color balance (which I don't care too much for), the shot is really cool. Very pretty, I like the railroad with the flowers alongside, etc. Quite neat.
 
A nice image; it looks a little over-saturated and slightly off in WB, but those are minor post issues. The sign needs to stay I think; it adds dimension to the image.
 
i'm really curious as to what the sign says.
 
i'm really curious as to what the sign says.

I was curious too, and would have wanted to find out hadn't it been for birds of prey like the one depicted below, that were buzzing around me. I really had to flee the scene, there was no choice.

p149519282-2.jpg


Thanks everybody for the comments, much appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom