What's new

Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro lens for sale (Sold)

dmf38

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought this new in May 2013 and never used it much. It's in excellent condition -- elements and body at least 9/10. No scratches or imperfections. I've always kept a Sigma protective filter on this, which is included in the sale. The filter is also in great condition.

This lens comes complete with the protective filter, lens cap, rear protective cover, original hood, and original box. $700.

You can pay with Paypal, check or money order. I'll pay for the shipping and insurance. If you buy this lens and feel that it's not as nice as I described it, you can return it and I'll give you a full refund. Price is $700.

I don't ship outside of the U.S.


IMG_3010.webp
IMG_3004.webp
IMG_2990.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3013.webp
    IMG_3013.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Sale over -- I sold it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom