1981eagle
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- May 28, 2023
- Messages
- 99
- Reaction score
- 140
- Location
- Virgnia, USA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
No longer available - thank you
Canon Twin Lite macro flash MT-24EX – $200.00 I'll pay shipping in the continental USA - Check out my 2167 feedbacks (100% positive) feedback on eBay under the seller name Yaker.
I just don't do much macro photography any more. Flash unit takes 4 AA batteries and works fine.
Canon Twin Lite macro flash MT-24EX – $200.00 I'll pay shipping in the continental USA - Check out my 2167 feedbacks (100% positive) feedback on eBay under the seller name Yaker.
I just don't do much macro photography any more. Flash unit takes 4 AA batteries and works fine.
- Original case
- Includes a Canon 72C Macrolite 72mm adapter filter ring for the lenses with a 72mm filter thread.
- Includes two diffusers as well
Attachments
Last edited: