Canon 1D MKIV

You mean besides me? ;)
though I'd need to win the lotto tobe really happy

I've already called my rep at Adorama to ask to be emailed the minute they start taking orders for the 1D4.

I'm very excited.

Man these guys are marketing geniuses! Just when Nikon was gaining momentum, Canon bombards 3 new releases in less then a year.

It's not Canon's 50th anniversary, it's their SLR range 50th anniversary. :)

Note that it's coming from Australia, and since we're a day ahead of you, we'll probably find out first. :greenpbl:

Just kidding. At any rate, they'll have to find a time then on the previous day in the US to keep the times similar.

I've already started preparing my wife for the sticker shock.
We'll have to start a 1D4 husbands in the doghouse support group. I'm not even asking for permission, I'm just buying it. Hopefully it will be here before the wife sees the card statement. :)

If I went that route, the doghouse would be an upgrade goal :)

My wife hasn't had the opportunity to dissect anything since her clinicals, and, as she quoted a recent episode of Gray's, "Mama needs to cut."

I've already started preparing my wife for the sticker shock.
We'll have to start a 1D4 husbands in the doghouse support group. I'm not even asking for permission, I'm just buying it. Hopefully it will be here before the wife sees the card statement. :)

Why you havn't used your MK3 to its full potential yet

Why you havn't used your MK3 to its full potential yet
Yes I have, you haven't been watching.

I have, not seen it do much sports, how many shots has it taken ? i think my MK2 has taken about 250,000 and 1DMK1 probably more

Most reactions

Back