TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.northeastfoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK here goes! Since I had a recent purchase
biggrin.gif
I am ready (and willing) to sell my 20D. The Sale will be for the body, 18-55 USM kit lens, and everything that comes in the box from the factory. Anyone that knows me knows I take GOOD care of my equipment and this camera was no exception. I do not know the actual clicks on the camera but it is fairly low. In putting everything together I see that I am not sure where the neck strap is... so I will be including a tan quantaray detachable neck strap. In the pictures you will see that there is NO marks whatsoever on this camera. It has had screenprotectors on both screens since I aquired it, and hasnt had a strap mounted. On the shutter release button it looks worn but that is actually the reflection of the trees above it. =)

Firm Asking Price is $920 ($900 local purchase) shipped inside the continental USA. If it does not sell at this price I will be keeping it. Would also consider trades so just pop me a PM or email if you have something in mind (IE: Canon stuff, or Mamiya medium format stuff).

I am looking for (but not limited to):
Canon 50/1.4
Canon 15mm Fisheye
Mamiya 35mm Sekor C
Mamiya 200/2.8 Sekor C
Mamiya Pro TL Body
Mamiya MF Backs for 645 Pro TL
Mamiya 645AF Kit
Canon 10D/60D/350D set up for IR-Only

Pictures can be found here: http://www.northeastfoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4921

Aside from the camera kit complete I will be including:
Lexar Ultra 1GB 40x CF Card
Bert's Canon 20D Cheat Card
Magic Lantern Guides Canon 20D Book
Canon EW-60C Hood for kit lens
Quantaray Detachable Neck Strap

Thank you very much... I tried to make it a nice deal for someone getting into a new camera... so as for the status... it went through eBay and was purchased with Buy-It-Now by someone who said they were from Iceland and wanted it shipped to Africa or somewhere... so I left them not so favorable feedback as this was a USA only ship... and I havent relisted it... it is currently on hold pending a local sale, but if that falls through I will be sure to post up...

tell me if your gonna be down in california in the next wek or so..... ill pick it up....

I was wondering if you have the battery grip or not..

Im just weird about shipping something that expensive so far... thats all...

I would love an awesome camera like that but its just not in my budget at this time. Good luck on your sale.

PM replied to... anticipating a local sale tomorrow... will update thread as that happens or not...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back