Canon 20D is coming!

Actually, I think there is a 22MP sensor avaliable for Mamiya.

Shark said:
Jeez, those would be some whopping big file sizes!
Yeah, there is no card media reader since the file sizes are so big. They need to be connected to a laptop to save the file. Not very good for use in the field. File sizes are >500megs each.

Thanks Doxx! Canon should put that info on their website or something! heh

I've gotten pretty good results with my EF-S kit lens from the 300D. On wide shots though there's definite loss of clarity towards the edges of the frame.

It's really noticeable in this shot...
IMG_6249_edited_RS.jpg

20D is just a downsized EOS Mark II, no big deal

Some MF digital back are coming with build in wireless network card now

Karalee said:
Its a bummer that the new EF-S lenses will fit on the 20D and 300D but not the 10D

With the kit EF-S 18-55mm it was possible to fit them to a 10d after sawing off the end of the lenses. Maybe it would be also possible to do same with two recently introduced EF-S lenses? Well 10-22mm seems to be very tempting.

absolut said:
Karalee said:
Its a bummer that the new EF-S lenses will fit on the 20D and 300D but not the 10D

With the kit EF-S 18-55mm it was possible to fit them to a 10d after sawing off the end of the lenses. Maybe it would be also possible to do same with two recently introduced EF-S lenses? Well 10-22mm seems to be very tempting.

Ive been told if you try it you can smash the mirror :-? So smash the mirror or saw a lens?

Now I'm in a dilema, I've been waiting to get a 10D and now that the money is going to be available the 20D comes out. Should I get the 20D or wait a little more for the prices of the 10D's to drop (at least in the used market) and get a 10D and a lense or something along those lines.

Descisions Descisions... :LOL:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back