jaradclement
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2011
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Nashville, TN
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hello all,
I am selling my Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 and 4 gigs of ram from my 2011 Macbook Pro after I upgraded to 8 gigs.
The lens is in 9/10 condition, no major scratches and a few dust specs on the lens which do not affect imaging. Comes with a canon rear cap and front cap. AF and IS work perfectly. The lens came with the 7D kit, and the only reason I'm selling it is because I have upgraded to an L series. $320.00 including shipping/pp fees



The ram is in perfectly working condition and is only a few weeks old. 1333MHz DDR3 $50.00 including shipping
Please feel free to email me for any questions, or concerns.
jarad.p.clement@gmail.com
I am selling my Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 and 4 gigs of ram from my 2011 Macbook Pro after I upgraded to 8 gigs.
The lens is in 9/10 condition, no major scratches and a few dust specs on the lens which do not affect imaging. Comes with a canon rear cap and front cap. AF and IS work perfectly. The lens came with the 7D kit, and the only reason I'm selling it is because I have upgraded to an L series. $320.00 including shipping/pp fees



The ram is in perfectly working condition and is only a few weeks old. 1333MHz DDR3 $50.00 including shipping
Please feel free to email me for any questions, or concerns.
jarad.p.clement@gmail.com